Four years and counting...: Thank you for calling. Please Hold...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thank you for calling. Please Hold...

If you are trying to contact me, thanks for the love. I'm am not ignoring you. I am instead frantically packing my house, just trying to get everything finished before we move.
WOW. WE ARE MOVING.
When I look back over my shoulder and see almost the entire contents of our basement stacked and in boxes, it makes it more real for me. That is sure!
I have been looking into transporting all of my breasmilk. That stuff is liquid gold, baby! I think I am going to have to buy dry ice and transport it in a cooler that way. We'll have to keep it cold until we can get the chest freezer set up at the new house. Crazy!
We have the house inspection this Friday...I hope they don't find anything major. If they do, we will have to find a new place to live within a matter of 5 days. Not fun.
We close in 11 days. I'll be glad when we have all made it safe and sound and are unloaded. The unpacking can happen at our leisure.
I hope you are all very well. I might just have a new address for you the next time we talk. Wish me luck! Come on house, please don't be shady.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com