Four years and counting...: Two Month old boy

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Two Month old boy

I can't believe my baby is two months old! He is so amazing. He loves to smile and coo and make lovey faces at his mommy!
Returning to work is looming over me. I'm excited and apprehensive. I don't want to leave Henry. Only two weekdays left of non working bliss. Lord, give me strength on this one; I need all the help I can get. Get ready for a crying jag when I leave him at daycare next week.
I had Henry's first professional pictures taken last night. I went to a local chain studio because of a free package coupon I received in the hospital. THEY STUNK.
After arriving with my happy baby, the one lady working there did not acknowledge me, and I had to wait about 30 minutes before we actually started taking the pictures. When we took them, she wanted to take some naked ones (with diaper on) and Henry was so cold, he didn't want to smile. The pictures did not turn out great. I got the free package, and also ordered one sheet just so I had two poses. I think I am going to go to another photographer just to make sure I get the cutest pictures at this age. Do all baby photogs suck? I am not at all impressed.
I won't name the studio, but they rhyme with Bolan Wills. (Take that, you suckfest of a studio)
I got my wedding ring back! I had it sized up one size so I can wear it. It has been SO LONG! I am very excited to have it back and have something sparkly on my left ring finger. As a bonus, people will no longer give me the looks of being a hussy unwed mother just because I am not wearing a ring.
Also, I was looking in the mirror last night, and I am starting to get wrinkles. WRINKLES. Does this all come with the mommy territory? YIKES.
I'm going to hunt down that USB cable so I can download some more recent pics of my boy. More SOON!
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com