Four years and counting...: New pair of pants.

Monday, February 05, 2007

New pair of pants.

I have to say, yesterday was a banner day. Not only was it FREEZING in Illinois, but I bought my first new pair of regular jeans since before I was pregnant. They are only one size larger than my prepregnancy size, so I am pretty happy about that! (It is only about three weeks since he was born! Not too shabby!)
I am so happy ot no longer be wearing maternity pants, I can hardly even explain it. Waist, welcome back! I missed you pockets! Regular length shirts, hello ladies!
We'll be staying home for the next couple of days due to the extreme cold. It was -31 degrees with the wind chill this morning. They are actually cancelling school here it is so cold!
We had a dinner party this weekend with our friends. It was so nice to see them with Henry!
I'm trying to purge stuff from the house. (How did we get so much stuff? I want to purge our junk! Is this a hormonal thing? Did anyone else feel like this?)
Anyway, I have Henry in the Baby Bjorn, and we are crusing all over the house to find offending junk. I hope I can get rid of a bunch.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com