Four years and counting...: Nest, much?

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Nest, much?

I am a fury of energy cleaning the house. Dan is moving everything out of the way for me, and I am vaccuming up a storm. I needed to vaccum the mattress today. NEEDED TO. I'm tossing things, scrubbing things, and I am going to mop the kitchen floor later. Please understand I have not done any of this stuff for Months. Dan takes care of most of it! I just am in the mood, and if it brings on labor, all the better!!!
WE went to see night at the museum last night. It was really flat. A couple of chuckles, but not $18.50 worth. (Movies here are 9.25 now. Ouch!) We thought we would at least go to a movie in case the baby comes. We won't be able to for a while...
This afternoon, we are going to do some recreational shopping, and then I'll probably collapse. :)
I hope this works. Bring it on, baby! We're ready for you to be here!
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com