Four years and counting...: SUCCESS!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

SUCCESS!





We rocked the cute picture taking at the picture people today. (the ones above are from our private reserve, but I can copy you on the ones from the photo shoot today if you like.) Seriously! These pictures were great, and now we have a 10x13 picture of our son above our fireplace! Adorable. I could spend about a bajillion dollars at that place. Plus, they have a website where you can order mugs and tshits and cool stuff with baby's picture on it. I love all of that stuff!
I waffle between being excited about work to full out balling about leaving my baby. Is this sh*t normal? Seriously, I need some hormone replacement therapy or something.
I am also starting back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon on Monday. I'll be eating well and counting points again. I have lost about 45 of the 65 pounds I gained with the pregnancy, but this not having anything to wear thing is really bumming me out. We bought one more shirt and pair of jeans today. I'm not buying more than the pairs of jeans and dress pants I have now. That's it. I'm going to fit into my old clothes before I have to buy any more. It might be sabotage, but I have been eathing anything I want today in preparation. Oreos, here I am baby! I'll work it off... I SWEAR!
I need to get some sleep. Have fun turning your clocks back, and I will keep you updated on the transition back to work.
Love you!
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com