Four years and counting...: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

So much is going on!
We found a house (Maybe) in New London. We put in an offer. We are packing. Dan is getting ready for his new job. I am working towards the close of mine.
We are weeding through all of the things here, purging and wrapping and boxing and planning.
Everything rides on us getting this house.
Send good thoughts and prayers our way. We need all of the help we can get.
Easter?! This Sunday we were looking at houses in New London (We had to go early as our realtor had showings and was only available at this time.) This was the first Palm Sunday I have ever missed church in my whole life. I felt really sad about it. We'll make the effort to go on Easter. I will probably have to stay home while Dan works next week. That is, unless we can get the house before then. We have so many "what if's" right now. Our lives are totally in a state of flux.
Henry also had a cold and pink eye. That was worrysome to me. He seems to be doing better, but I am going to keep a close eye on him. He's not eating as much as usual. Since we were in th car all weekend, my milk supply went down. I'm going to have to start taking the recommended herbs to bump up milk supply. (Fenugreek and Blessed thistle to be precise.)
Henry is singing and talking more. I love this boy! He is so CUTE!
I also found some really cool mommy websites. Check these babies out:
www.parenthacks.com
This site is where parents write in with smart or interesting things they do with or for their kids. I found most of the other cool websites from this site. They have areas for all ages of kids! Check it out!
www.rookiemoms.com
This site has all sorts of crafts and ideas. I also like the fact that they don't claim to be experts. They are like me! A rookie! This site brought me to something really exciting:
http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/dipecase.html
This Jan Andrea lady has all sorts of granola-y things to make like flannel maxi pads (not my cup of tea) but she also has really smart instructions for making regular bras into a nursing bra, and my very favorite, a diaper and wipe bag. I was thinking of buying one of the expensive ones on the web, but when I saw this pattern, I knew I could make it myself. COOL.
OK. I had better stop playing around and start getting ready for bed.
More pics soon. They are really cute.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com