Four years and counting...: PURGE!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

PURGE!

Things are going really well here. We did have a small paintball incident (Prom- the little PAMFs wit our house and cars) but everything washed off so no biggie. We also hate our new credit union (We joined, and only after joining did they tell us, uhhm, we don't have an ATM, and you will be charged for every pin transaction over four per month. ) WHAT? Are you people living in the stone ages?
The people here are really nice, though. We have super nice neighbors, and we really like our church. There is a potluck there this weekend. LUTHERAN POTLUCK! SCORE!
We are having our big garage sale, and tonight will be spent going through boxes and choosing things to go. Wish me luck!
M.
P.S. I bought an ERGO carrier after seeing it on my friend Monica's baby blog- it ROCKS! I carried Henry around for half the day. He loves it as much as I do. Now, I can sell my other two carriers in the garage sale. More on that later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com