Four years and counting...: 10 years

Friday, May 04, 2007

10 years

Tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of my Dad's death. I don't think you ever really know how death will change you. I have gone through a lot with my family, especially my mom and my sister (I'm not placing blame, it's just a fact that we've been there). I feel like we have finally come through it, and we are a family again on the flip side of whatever that was. It's a nice feeling, but one that didn't happen overnight.
I really wanted to post a picture of my dad digitally, and I realize I don't have any. I think that's sad, but also a measure about how much things have changed in the past 10 years.
We are having the big Garage sale tomorrow with all of our furniture that will not fit into this house. We just don't have anywhere to store things, so they are going. The garage is the colon of our house, and it's time for a cleanse.
More soon.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com