Four years and counting...: What?

Thursday, May 10, 2007

What?

I just watched freinds with money. (I checked it out of our library.) That was the most cynical lame ass movie ever. Really, why would you want to watch a movie that makes you feel worse about the world or humanity as entertainment? I feel like I need a valium after that!
I'll be cleaning the house tonight, and then I'm going to bake cookies for the bbq with Andie (one of my new friends) and some of my neighbors tomorrow night.
I have also been worried about a bump I found on my neck. It's in the front of my neck- thyroid, maybe? I am going to the doctor tomorrow morning to get it checked out. I'm not sure how the whole insurance thing is going to work out, but when you think you might have a growth or problem, you don't just sit and wait to see what happens, you know?
I'll let you know. Wish me luck.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com