Four years and counting...: 100 Posts, hell to the yeah.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

100 Posts, hell to the yeah.

Just so you know, the little man ROLLED OVER today for the first time! Good job little Henry. I think he would have done it sooner, but he hates tummy time so much, I usually concentrate on him sitting. He flipped over in his crib. He just smiled at me after, like yeah, mommy, so what??? It was adorable. I made him do it again to be sure I wasn't just imagining it. (He did.)
Tomorrow is a big day. Glady is coming over, and I am going to the spa! I have some gift certificates to use at this spa, so I am getting a facial, and "getting my hair did." I can't wait. I need to take some time and look on the net tonight and see if there is anything I can do with my hair to make it cuter. I want to cut it into a new style, but I think Dan wants me to wait until Henry is past the hair holding stage. (he holds my hair like a security blanket.)
We've got a big weekend, too. I'll post about that later as it involves a surprise for one of our friends...could it be you? I don't think that particular person reads this blog, but just in case, mum's the word.
More soon.
M.
P.S. Natalie, thanks for lunch! We heart you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com