Four years and counting...: Hot Hot Hot

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hot Hot Hot

I had my first REAL baby sickness tonight. We had gone to the mall tonight to finally get me a pedicure and manicure (my first since Henry was born.) When we got home, It was warm upstairs, and I think Henry got overheated. I was trying to nurse him, and cool him off. Did not work. I ended up with a very unhappy baby, and covered with baby VOMIT. I learned the difference tonight between spit up and vomit. This was defnintely the latter. Poor thing. All I could do was get him calmed down, and sit there in my soaked nightgown.
Dan has to work at 5am, so he needed to be in bed. The vomitorium happened after he had been in bed, so he lost some precious zzzzzs. It's going to be a long day for him tomorrow.
I think I may sleep downstairs, just in case we have another incident. I'm going to try to give him a sleeping dose of tylenol (have you ever done that?), and that should take care of any temperature he had.
I think we are going to have to have our HVAC guy come over and help us wuth this upstairs/downstairs temperature discrepancy. Hopefully he can help.
Other than that, we are plugging along.
Thank God tomorrow is Friday!
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com