Four years and counting...: WOW. IT's been a while.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

WOW. IT's been a while.

I am still adjusting to this new way of life. Some days, I fly through without a care in the world. Others, I think this was a little bit of a tough choice, and I wonder how I am going to get it all done. (Staying home AND working. Not staying home. I'm happy about that choice.)
I caught a monster cold on Saturday somehow, and now it had decided to move from my head into my chest. Painful, but I don't really care as long as Henry doesn't get sick. Oh please God, don't let Henry get sick.
We finally were able to schedule the Baptism, and I'm really excited about it. We are only inviting immediate family (brothers, sisters, parents, and grandparents) as our house is small, and I don't want to rent out a venue for the occasion. I am really excited it is happening, though.
I am still working through our fight with the movers to pay for the stuff they broke. Oh, joy.
Other than that, things are good. Henry is still not really sleeping any later than 4:30 am. I tried keeping him up until 10:30 last night. End result? He slep until 4:30am. Hrmm. Any tips on this, mommies out there? (Monica and Joanne, this means you...)
I'm looking at my work, and thinking I should do that instead of blogging while Henry is sleeping. More soon.

XOXO.
M.
P.S. It's any day now for Kari and Pete's baby. GO BABY!
Just for fun:

I am nerdier than 85% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com