Four years and counting...: For Brian.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

For Brian.

Hey big brother. How about this for a new format? I think the black was cool, but if this works better, I will leave it.
I got the new Charliane Harris book from the library (that was quick!) so I am excited to read it this weekend. I'm sure it will be good. I'll be sure not to post any spoilers here for those who want to read it. (This means you, Julie!)
We are really excited about this weekend. I'll get to see my boys, and I just can't wait! They are awesome.
Henry didn't feel like napping today, so he went down a little early. I hope he's not back to his 4:30 am wakup time. The 5:30 time has been dreamy, and I hope we can keep it rolling.
After going on my meds, I have decided to start counting points again on Tuesday. We'll have a smash bang weekend, and then I'll get back to points. I have to loose this baby weight. I know I only have 25 ppunds left to go, but it sure feels like more than that. I'll be glad if my medicine works, and I start loosing some weight. I'll try to post my progress when it happens.
Happy Thursday, and have a GREAT memorial day weekend everybody!
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com