Four years and counting...: Midwest Hurricane!!!!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Midwest Hurricane!!!!

Ok, I'm not sure if they are calling it a hurricane, but the storm coming today will have hurrican force winds. If it were in the South, it would be classified as a hurricane. Yikes. Henry and I are going to hang around home, just in case.
Did I mention that half the news casts up here are all about the weather? In Chicago, it was like two minutes of what you needed to know. Here, it is closer to 30 minutes about the weather! Really! They talk about it forever. And it is always SEVERE! The SEVERE WEATHER FORECAST! Although, today, they might be right.
I took some pictures of Henry in his Celtics uniform from Anne, it is SO CUTE. I'll download them and post them soon.
Love lots,
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com