Four years and counting...: I did it!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I did it!








I finished my fab recycled bag. It took me a couple of hours, but other than the thread and the tape, it was completely free. :) I like how it turned out. I'm going to post a ton of pictures. OK?



Here are the pics:








This is the lining (black gorilla tape) and before I added the handles... and the front made from Mary Kay Bags and Banana Republic bags...


And after I added the handles, I had to test how strong it was... it does lift a 25 pound boy!

The back is all Target bags...

You like? I thought it was pretty good for my first try...

More soon. I love this craftster thing. :)

M.





1 Comments:

At Fri Aug 31, 11:31:00 AM , Blogger Monica Groth said...

Marta he is so cute I want to squeeze him!!!!!! Can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com