Four years and counting...: Crafting makes the heart grow fonder...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Crafting makes the heart grow fonder...

I find that whenever I am breathing, I feel even better when I am crafting. It doesn't have to be an expensive craft, but I love making something. If I can make something out of recycled or cheap objects, even better. I found this project on Craftster (my new FAVORITE website- it's like creative HEROIN) and I am in the process of making it now. It's turning out really nice...

http://craftster.org/blog/?p=138

Mine is half Target bags, and half foxy black and flowery bags. One side is utilitarian, the other is all style. I'll post one I buy the duct tape to finish it. I didn't want to buy it until I was sure I would like how it was turning out. I am really enjoying it. It will be good for shopping or for travel. I still am trying to decide if I am going to pu some cardboard in the bottom of the bag.
There are about 10 projects I want to do right now on the site. I would want to do more, I just have not allowed myself to surf the site that long. All of the creative people on the site are amazing.

Henry is still sick- we are going to see the Doctor tomorrow. I hope Dan and I don't come down with this thing...

I might even get started on Christmas presents for my friends (home made, of course.)
I hope all is well with everyone out in blog land.
I'll post pictures and update on the little man's condition tomorrow.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com