Four years and counting...: Faster and faster down the rabbit hole

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Faster and faster down the rabbit hole

I'm getting so close to having this baby, but we've got so much in the air, I'm just not ready.
I need to make about 30 lists full of tasks to complete, and then have an army of minions complete them. It's not too much to ask, is it?
I'm going to be working on some projects in the morning, and will start having to go to the Dr. twice weekly from now on. It's going to be a lot more time, but I am happy I'll get to see more ultrasounds of the little one. Maybe I will even have some pictures to post!
I have some new pics of my belly. I'll get Dan to download them as soon as possible.
more soon.
M.

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 02, 09:06:00 PM , Anonymous Emily said...

Good luck with your lists and with your projects... you are one busy mama! Stay in there a few more weeks, baby! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com