Four years and counting...: Night under the stars

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Night under the stars

We were so busy for the past two weeks- with Dan working every day and my trying to keep up with life- that we spent the weekend relaxing. We went to Bay Beach with Dan's parents. That was an amazing day (broken fish tank and pooptastrophe aaside.)
Then yesterday, we stayed home and let Henry catch up on a nap. At the end of the day, we wanted to celebrate, so we went to the drive in movies.
It was wonderful- we all took a hay wagon ride with quarterhorses, ate ice cream, and sat under the starts watching two movies. (Henry fell asleep about 15 minutes into Ice Age- the first movie.) I held him in my arms under a blanket, and we cuddled under the stars. I had such a big smile on my face! It was lovely.
We also saw X-men- Wolverine, and then came home at 1:15am. Henry slept until the ripe old time of 5:45 am, so I am writing this with one eye open, and looking forward to the coffee fairy.
Dan's back to work today, but Henry and I have one last day of fun together.
Happy 4th of July, everyone! Happy birthday, USA. You look pretty good for being born in 1776.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com