Four years and counting...: Nuk Gate, 2009

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nuk Gate, 2009

Sleep is still suffering around here. It's 6:19, and I have already been up for more than a half hour with Mr. Monkey. He was hungry, I guess. Back in the happy nuk days, we could have popped that sucker back in like a snooze button and slept until 7am. Ahh, sweet sleep. How I miss you.
Last night, I was trying to get some things done in the kitchen, and I whipped up sticky lemon bread (2 loaves) lemon chicken, and caramel pie. Truth be told, I really wanted to eat that pie, but after a bite, my stomach told me to reconsider. It's so good, I just couldn't handle all of that sugar. One bite was fabulous, though.
I still have 4 lemons to use up. Any recipe suggestions?
Hope you have a good day- dentist for me today.
FUN!

1 Comments:

At Tue Apr 28, 05:15:00 PM , Blogger Whamalama said...

Well, when life gives you lemons, should you consider lemonade? I think that would at least be the most poetic option. I also suggest making a pie for your brother. He seems cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com