Four years and counting...: Need Coffee.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Need Coffee.

Henry was up at 5:45 this morning. As Dan has worked about 60 hours since Saturday, I let him sleep and am up with the little man. He's eating cereal and chillaxing on the couch.
Poor little man had a hard day yesterday. He has a mosquito bite that went from a golf ball size welt to an entire swollen forehead. On top of that, he developed the worst diaper rash while we were outside last night. He can hardly walk he is so uncomfortable. I'll be using entire tubes of desitin to hopefully make it better today. (I have the tubes on standby.)
It looks like Dan may actually have two days off this weekend, but I'll believe it when I see it. Poor guy! I can't believe he has worked so much in the past two weeks. I hope this is over soon.
My coffee is done brewing. Going in for the mocha this morning...mmmmmmm.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com