Four years and counting...: Primal Scream

Friday, August 28, 2009

Primal Scream

So, I'm having some problems with the same installation from work I can not get straightened out. It stinks- if something can go wrong for this customer, it does. It makes me look bad, though I am doing everything I can to make it right. Grrrrr.
Henry is having a really hard day, I think he is just still sick and not getting over it very well.
He is doing well- we just started the toy library (have to put one toy back before you can get another out) and that is going remarkably well.
I am really excited to see some members of Dan's family for the funeral for his Aunt this weekend. It will be nice to catch up with them- most I have not seem since Henry's baby shower 3 years ago.
I need to make it through the day with a little style and a little class. Give me the strngth to make it happen, lord.
I promise I will post belly pics soon. Like, at least by the time the baby is born.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com