Four years and counting...: Ahhh, Monday.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Ahhh, Monday.

Today was a really rough day. But stick with me here...
Henry hit me with his sippy cup on the bridge of my nose. I was teary eyed from the pain, and it kind of set the tone for the day. He was tired all day, and just did not want to listen.
After a nap, he did go outside and play nicely in the sprinkler and the pool. On the way into the house, he slipped and fell, hitting his head on the floor. (I was right there, but he went down fast...) I decided to call the Dr.'s office, just to be safe. He did not exhibit any concussion signs, but I followed their instructions and watched him very closely. I think he is going to be fine- he was a giggle all night long.
After a good bath (he has been fighting them lately) we had story time. I read to him every night before bed. He was silly and funny and wonderful, and we laughed together. He's so funny. We were reading a great book that is full of vacation vocabulary words. every night, he points to the pictures and tells me what the items are. Tonight, he would point to every picture and say "socks"!!! (And laugh and laugh and laugh.)
We were both cuddling and laughing- it was a really great end to a bit of a challenging day.
Man, I love that kid.
XO, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com