Four years and counting...: The Ebola is mostly gone...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Ebola is mostly gone...

Since my last post, Henry got Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. He has horrible blisters all over his mouth and welts on his hip and a rash over his arms and legs. It was pretty awful, and I'm glad he is feeling better. Only three more days on yet one more round of amoxicillin. Yuck.
We are going to be going to St. Germain in Northern WI for the golf outing for the charity I work with. I am really excited to help. and I know it will be a great day. I don't know what we are doing for Fathers day yet, but I hope it will be exactly what Dan wants. (I have not been able to nail what that be yet, but hopefully he'll give me a hint before Sunday.)
I have been working most mornings, and during the afternoons while Henry is sleeping. It's been a lot, but I think it is very good. I'll be glad when some of these projects start coming in.
I had a grea visit with Jen. It was fun to reconnect, and it was great to spend a day in door county. We had a great time.
I'm still working through the details of the summer, but it's amazing how fast it goes, isn't it? We obly have two or three weekends that are not scheduled. How did that happen?
Over the last two days, we also had all of the windows on the whoole house replaced. It was a big process, but being able to open and close the windows whenever we like is REALLY AWESOME.
No more news now.
I hope everyone is doing well!!!
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com