Four years and counting...: Quick Update

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Quick Update



I don't have much time, and I should be working, so here's a quick one for you:

*We are going to Chicago this weekend for some family time/anniversary celebration/ first time with Henry at the Aquarium and zoo. Should be AWESOME.

*We took Henry to his first movie (A real drive in) this weekend. We saw Horton Hears a Who and Nims Island. It was the first time we have seen a movie together since his birth 16 months ago...Picture is attached... The dark figures in the background are Paul and Wayne, and they were attending the movie with us as well. Hi guys!

*I gave a kid a scholarship for my chairty last night. It was crazy- there was construction and I almost missed the whole thing. I presented, and was out of the building within about 5 minutes. He was happy, so it was worth the 3 hour drive. (It was Hard on Henry, though...)

*This week is going to be long, since I am so excited about this weekend!
How is everyone else?
M.

1 Comments:

At Tue May 13, 01:21:00 PM , Blogger JP said...

Oh my God, you are both so good looking. And I love the matching coats.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com