Four years and counting...: UPDATE!!!!

Friday, May 02, 2008

UPDATE!!!!






Tah Dah!
Another update from me! A shocker, I know!
This weekend in the citywide garage sale. We probably don't have anough stuff for a garage sale, but since I paid the five bucks to put our address on the map, we're going to open up from at least 8am until noon. After that, I don't feel bad if we need to close up shop.
We went to a few of the early open garage sales today, and bought a few toys for Henry, a new bedskirt and sheet set from pottery barn kids (So cute!) and some little japanese baubles for the upstairs guest room. I am wishing I had bought the bumpers that match the sheets and skirt now, but I'll maybe drive back up there and see if they are still available. I'm not sure, but I just think they are a good deal, and why not?!!
I finally downloaded some new pictures from my camera...let's see what we've got here...
We have a picture of Henry in his new sweater vest from Grandma Delpino (Thanks, Grandma!)

Henry feeding himself...Let's see if I can finally get these pictures to load...
I think my new camera takes such large pictures, it's harder to get them uploaded. Just a theory, though...
Happy Friday, everyone.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com