Four years and counting...: This Snow is no JOKE.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

This Snow is no JOKE.

It was a blizzard here today. It started at about 6am with a half inch of ice on everything, and then snowed about 10 inches on top of that. It was crazy. They shut down the mall, YES, THE MALL, and businesses were closed all over the place. It was NUTS.
I took the opportunity to use up the 50 bananas I had in my kitchen. I baked 8 loaves of banana bread and a double batch of banana chocolate chip pancakes. (The leftovers of both are now happily frozen for later.
I took some pics, but I am too tired to find the cordy thingy and plug it in, blah blah blah.
J in CA, if you are reading this, lets please talk tomorrow? I really miss you.
Now off to bed, as I need to buy a car in the morning. :)
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com