Four years and counting...: HBDTM. :)

Monday, December 03, 2007

HBDTM. :)

It's the big day. I stayed up to celebrate!
(Actually, I cleaned the house with Dan and now I am checking my e-mail and craft blogs before bed.)
I've been working on my home-made Christmas presents, and they are turning out well. I am excited about the prospect of making things I hope people will like, while hopping out of the main stream of consumer spending. Yay for saving the hard earned lettuce!
Tomorrow, I hope to craft for relaxation, and maybe go out shopping for make-up. (Swoon, my FAVORITE!)
I'll keep you updated.
M.
Edit:it shows still the 3rd on here, but I assure you, it is one minute after midnight central time, and it is actually the 4th. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com