Four years and counting...: Updates

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Updates

Happy Turkey day everybody.
I'm still getting over that miserable cold. I was doing better, but I just can't seem to shake it for good.
Henry has been a bitey biterson lately. Two days ago, he bit me about 30 times. I'm having a hard time seeing the future of my breastfeeding career when this happens. It stinks.
When he bites, I stop nursing, and then he screams. It's really a fun cycle. he was better yesterday, but today was a problem again. (He's been screaming off and on since 4am.)
I finally plugged him into a baby einstein. As a rule, I don't let him watch these videos, but I needed to make an exception today.
Hrmm.Even though it's been a rough day, he sure is a cutie watching his video.
Maybe he'll take a nap. I know I'm going to.
M.

1 Comments:

At Sun Nov 25, 07:42:00 AM , Blogger JP said...

Airborne! It's the fizzy gross tablet of the gods. But I swear by it. And I haven't been sick this winter. Of course, I guess the flu shot might have something to do with it.......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com