Four years and counting...: Wow.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Wow.


I can't believe it has been that long. Really? Time seems to go by even quicker every day, and I am involved with my day to day life in a way I never was before I had kids. I don't know how to explain it, but I am just cruising through day by day, happy for every minute I get to spend doing my makeup, painting my nails, exercising, or otherwise investing in me.
Last Saturday, I revamped my whole hair style. if you remember, I cut off 8 inches in September, but this change was even more drastic. Think Blonde Victoria Beckham, though I was not asking for her look...
I had a consultation with this girl (Who was AWESOME) and we decided what color would look best, and what would look best for the shape of my face, and this is what she came up with...
I hope you like it.
Next week, I am in Chicago for three days for training with Glady taking care of Henry. It will be awesome, as I will still be able to breastfeed him, and still attend the training. I'll have to be gone for 4 or 5 days in January, and I think I am going to cry every night when I have to leave him. Man, that's going to suck...
Anyway, that's a quick update for now. I'll download the pictures, and this post will be complete...
M.

2 Comments:

At Sun Nov 11, 02:56:00 PM , Blogger JP said...

I love the hair! I love it so much! What a fox!

 
At Sun Nov 25, 03:28:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello *gorgeous*!! You are stunning. I cannot wait to see you and Henry!! Thanks for calling yesterday. Much love, Heather

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com