Four years and counting...: Stupid Snow.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stupid Snow.

It looks like a big winter storm is rolling in this weekend. This means no Ikea for me. Damn it! I was really looking forward to getting down there and FINALLY buying my curtains for my living and dining rooms. (The windows are so big, I need 108" curtains, and I can't get them here without paying about a gabjillion dollars per pair. So, I wait for the lustful curtain deals to be found at IKEA. :)The Packers lost, too. That Pass interferance call really screwed us. We had momentum before that call, and if it would not have been made, I really think we might have won. Goodbye home field advantage. Suck it, Cowboys.I have so much to do before Christmas. I'm doing mostly handmade presents this year, and they are really cool. I'll post some pictures of them after the holiday, as to not ruin anyone's surprise. All I can say is I am a sewing fool, and I'm really excited to be using my fabric stash.I need to clean this table up before I go to bed. It's totally bugging me. Since when am I a clean freak? Since I had a little boy who will soon start putting things in his mouth, that's when.
I'm turning 33 soon. Does it bother me? Not really. 35 is the new 25 I'm told. I know I don't feel old...let's hope it stays that way.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com