Four years and counting...: My poor puppy.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My poor puppy.

Sammy is a great dog. He has been loyal and trusting, and a loving pet.
That being said, I think this dog has lost hius marbles.
He asks to go out about 10 times per day (this from a dog that hardly ever went out his whole life.) And even after I let him out EVERY TIME, he had two accidents in the house yesterday.
He was at the kennel last weekend, so their food might have upset his stomach, but still!!! It was not a fun cleanup this morning. Thank God for Spot Shot.
He's getting groomed today, and hopefully the puppy pampering will put him in such a good mood, he will not want to poop inside anymore.
I hope this is not the beginning of the end for my sweet old puppy.
M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com