Four years and counting...: Happy Holidays....

Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays....

I think I am the only person posting. Everyone must be crazy busy with their Christmas tasks like I am.I am going to take pictures of all of my hand made gifts, and post them, but not until after Christmas so those who are a little nosy do not find out what they are getting. :)Last night was a whirlwind of activity. I worked on Christmas gifts, and I baked 20 mini and 3 full size banana breads for the employees at Dan's work, as well as made a 6 pound batch of sloppy joes for their pot luck today. WHEW! I'm tired.Off to craft some more befre the wee one wakes up, and then I have to clean the house for visitors this weekend. WHEEEE!I am excited. It will be very fun.Happy holidays to you and yours.M.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jan 05, 03:35:00 PM , Blogger JP said...

I think that I speak for everyone when I say.....Pictures! Let's see some pictures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com