Four years and counting...: Hi there!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hi there!

Don't fall off your chair! I know...it's more than one post in a week. Might be a new record!
Henry had his first swimming lesson last night. A couple of things:
1. It's very hard to change when you are holding a slippery baby because he will not stand on the wet tile floor. (Bringing a stroller next week)
2. When a baby cries for the first half of their swimming lesson, ignore them. They will like it by the end.
3. Getting out of a pool with a slippery baby is as hard as getting in with a slippery baby. Maybe harder....
It was fun! But, I have no pictures since I was in the water and could not bring my digital camera with me. I got in a good workout walking around the pool with Henry! I might even take him to the pool and walk with him during free swim hours- it's great exercise if he will allow it...
And Jen, we would love for you to come and visit on the dates you gave me. Book the ticket, and get ready for the small town WI fun to begin!
Lots of love,
Marta

1 Comments:

At Tue Apr 08, 04:18:00 PM , Blogger JP said...

Well I am a little concerned after reading midwest airlines very specific and detailed policy regarding people who are too large to fit in one seat. It was right after my work had a little party to celebrate Red Sox opening day featuring hot dogs, nachos, cake, and soda. And mountain dew.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com