Four years and counting...: ummm, yeah.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

ummm, yeah.

My poor little monkey has some serious digestive pyrotechnics going on. He is on some major anibiotics.Therefore, I am now the poopsmith. (Strongbad, anyone?)I am doing a ton of poop laundry, and hopefully the trip back the the pediatriciian will make me comfortable enough to leave him alone while he sleeps. (I have not done that since his seizure.)We are at our wits end, but we are making it through minute by minute.To add insult to injury, when I was washing out some of the poop last night, sewage started to come up through the bathtub. Uhhh, WTF!?!?!?I left it for Dan, and he tried to plunge it, and then, TAH DAH! WATER STARTED LEAKING FROM OUR KITCHEN CIELING!!! (our bathroom is on the second floor.)So, we now have an appointment with the plumber in the morning (It was the soonest they could get here) and appointment with the pediatrician (Henry and I will be there today) and an appointment with the window guy (Did I mention our windows are unsafe and Henry could fall out of them if they are not replaced?) Tomorrow.Umm, if I don't start drinking heavily, it's because my love for Henry is keeping me from it. I'm seriously considering taking the leftover darvocet from my c-section.I kid! (But just barely.)Calgon, take me away.Now I need to clean the house and get my work done.I need a vacation.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com