Four years and counting...: Goog-o-ly eye!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Goog-o-ly eye!

I went in to check on Henry this morning and *gasp* his right eye was swollen shut! After another trip to the doctor and pharmacy, we now know it was due to an insect bite of some kind. Poor little monkey!
Today was also the day of his first haircut. He did well, but the hairstylist cut it WAY TOO SHORT for mommie's liking. DAMN IT! It's very cute, and I'm glad he was able to get his hair cut. It's just too short. I felt like crying, then consoled myself with Culvers frozen custard. (I still don't feel better.)
Well, I'll have to post a picture, but I just can't bring myself to do it yet.
Hrrrmpf.
M.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jun 10, 01:10:00 PM , Blogger Joanne said...

I need an update! Nudge, nudge! :)

Let's try to Skype! You around today? I'll look for you.

Love you,
j.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com