Four years and counting...: A quick update...

Monday, August 04, 2008

A quick update...

I wanted to give you a rundown of the "new news" so to speak. Very quickly:
-the pregnancy side effect of making my stomach all better is now gone. WHY!!!???
-The road in front of the house is getting paved! Woo hoo!
-Work is busy, and it could be a good month.
-Henry is doing well. His new favorite things are playing in the park and walking backwards!
-Sammy is not doing well. I hope he gets better, or we're going to have to make some tough decisions...
Much love to you and yours. If you are reading this, e-mail me on my gmail account, and I'll start posting more. I think I've lost my readership.
M.
xoxo

2 Comments:

At Tue Aug 05, 06:20:00 AM , Blogger JP said...

I think that you will gain readership by posting lots of pictures of a certain cutie pie.

And no pictures of sammy's creepy eye!

 
At Tue Aug 05, 12:57:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still read! I'm in serious M withdrawal. We need to set up a Skype session! Glad you posted an update. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com