Four years and counting...: too long...

Monday, July 21, 2008

too long...

I'm in crunchtime mode- last minute for a bid that has to be done. I'm waiting for things from other people at this point, so I thought a blog was a good way to keep busy...
Henry is doing better, no seizures since the second one. (knock on wood) He's is running everywhere he goes, and he is very funny. He's willful, just like his mama.
I was hoping to post a picture here, but I don't have any that are really new. We'll work on that today.
Love from us all.
M. xoxo

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 21, 09:16:00 PM , Blogger Zoe said...

I just love you. Thank you for putting that up there for me. No more heart attacks. That's a good thing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pregnancy Tickers from WiddlyTinks.com